Thursday 10 January 2008

A FireStallion Update

Well, it's been a long time since I last wrote my blog.

December was crazy before the rush for holiday.

That "Greenwash" project had a little drama when it was about time to apply for DA (Development Application).

Kept me busy for a while (including some overtime).

Then I didn't have any idea to write in the blog during the Christmas break.

Now, after MS Gundam 00 episode 13 "Return of the Saint", I had some idea to write about.


And I actually put it on the discuss.com.hk forum. These include:
On 19 Jan 2008, I'll lead my fellowship group. Now I need to organise my ideas in ESD & GW and link to stewardship and using our gifts to a group of Christians.

Well, I need some divine intervention to help me get through this!

And let me say hi to mandy214tik & Smokes and a belated birthday to Square.

Also, congratulations and bon voyage to The.Darwinian and welcome to Australia.

No comments: